website statistics

Tennis US Open 2020

thepharoah

16 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Sevastova and Gauff was a hell of a match , sadly Coco lost at the end , our player Safwat lost in the vary 1st Rd against Simon in 3 straight sets , this guy can't win anything on the big stage and he's 29 , hopefully Mayar can go way better than him in women's side in the nearest future 

It's her first lost in first round of Grand Slam.

1 minute ago, rybak said:

@Monzanator Linette finally wins :d It was so painful to watch... I think that with this game she will lost to Kovinic.

I suppose she can beat Kovinic tbh.

As for Gauff, Sevastova was as tough R1 as it gets. I know the Americans and Anglo-Saxons don't give a damn about Latvia and it's all Gauff hype there but this result isn't a surprise by any means :dunno:

The return of Sir Andrew is not going at all according to plan. He should be doing less tweeting and more practicing.

On the other hand, Tsveti Pironkova played her first match in 3+ years and shockingly got a win. Did not see that coming. :) 

51 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

On the other hand, Tsveti Pironkova played her first match in 3+ years and shockingly got a win. Did not see that coming. :) 

She gets one of the easiest opponents here, I predicted her to win this match in my predictions :d 

From comebacks, also shockingly Andrey Kuznetsov beats in three sets Sam Querrey :rolleyes: