:ESPTeam MOVISTAR

267:20:45

2. Team SKY :GBR  

+8:14

3. BMC Racing Team :USA 

+48:11

Combativity Competition

:SVK Peter SAGAN

Well fuck. Contador is going to Trek apparently, so that's the end for Mollema's podium ambitions in the Tour de France as he'll probably have to do nothing but ride for Contador nosmile.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Bauke Mollema (NED) won todays UCI World Tour Classica San Sebastian 5 seconds ahead of Tony Gallopin (FRA) and Alejandro Valverde (ESP)

Unbelievable, I forget ONE race and immediately Bauke wins one of the big classics :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Unbelievable, I forget ONE race and immediately Bauke wins one of the big classics :(

how is this possible ? can you say me what so much important you did to miss this ?  joke ofc :d

well here the final kilomtres for you. the most important part start at 10:20 :d Great race by him :bowdown:

Just now, hckosice said:

how is this possible ? can you say me what so much important you did to miss this ?  joke ofc :d

well here the final kilomtres for you. the most important part start at 10:20 :d Great race by him :bowdown:

It's Saturday....who gets it in his mind to have a major classic on Saturday :lol::facepalm:

And apart from that I'm too busy with the preparations for Rio so I forgot it, but I'll take a look, thanks :d 

The slovak cycling "squad" Peter Sagan, Juraj Sagan, Erik Baška and Michael Kolář and the Pole Maciej Bodnar as well will officially race for the German team Bora-Hansgrohe since next year. Peter signed for 3 years and he had only one condition, If you want me, all 4 riders must come with me :d

Apparently Peter became the highest paid cyclist in the world with 6 millions Euro per year.  Yes we are speaking here about a slovak athlete :lol: ofc it´s nothing in comparison of 17 millions for CR7 or 14 millions for Ice Hockey NHL star Shea Webber but still impressive for a cyclist from a small country in central europe :d