website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 8

That relay won’t medal. Would have been confident with Peaty. Absolutely not with Wilby

That 4x400 looks solid as well. Obviously our A team would be strong gold contenders but I’d have never expected MHS or Dobson to give it a go.

Richardson is guaranteed a medal in the boxing at least after all the robberies of the women. Helps the medal tally and another sport that picks up a medal! 

1 minute ago, Epic Failure said:

Richardson saves the boxing team's blushes by winning his QF and collects at least bronze.

That’s an upset - when I looked at the odds yesterday to win gold he was 7th and his opponent 3rd I think.

11 minutes ago, KingKunta said:

That relay won’t medal. Would have been confident with Peaty. Absolutely not with Wilby

That 4x400 looks solid as well. Obviously our A team would be strong gold contenders but I’d have never expected MHS or Dobson to give it a go.

A fine performance in the 4x4m. Smashed the British record.

Adam is apparently not 100% yet, so saving him for the men's medley probably the wiser choice. The mixed medalling was always unlikely without a strong 2nd woman.

8 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

A fine performance in the 4x4m. Smashed the British record.

Adam is apparently not 100% yet, so saving him for the men's medley probably the wiser choice. The mixed medalling was always unlikely without a strong 2nd woman.

Our women’s swimming depth is pretty bad at the moment. We really need an improvement for LA.