website statistics

2024 Olympics - Day 1 (July 27)

Today is the day, my first out of 16 (?) Canadian daily medal chances previews! I’m sure it’s what everyone has been waiting for! :roflmao::rofl::rofl:(… kidding :p)

Unfortunately, they’re not going to be as long as usual, as I don’t have the time. So without further ado, here it is.

Canadian Olympic Medal Chances Day 1 Preview

By far our biggest and most likely medal hope on Day 1 when teen sensation Summer McIntosh will hit the pool for the women’s 400m freestyle final at 11:52 AM/3:52 PM (most likely), but first she’ll have to navigate her way through the heats, hers starts at 2:18 AM/5:18 AM. Couple of outside medal chances as well,  with Cordano Russell in men’s street (heat at 6:08 AM/9:08 AM, final at 8:00 AM/11:00 AM), women’s 4x100m freestyle relay (our heat at 3:20am, final at 12:34 PM/3:34 PM), and men’s 4x100m freestyle relay (our heat at 3:31 AM/6:31 AM, final at 12:44 PM/3:44 PM)

Let me know if you actually want more of these ;)

Edited by Josh

Just now, james89 said:

Canada's badminton uniforms are some weird Mondrian inspired geometry. Bad and bizarre

Can you take a screenshot? I’m not watching at the moment, and I’m curious :d

I’m surprised you’re watching them actually, we’re taking on a pairing that we have a 0% chance against.

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I’m surprised you’re watching them actually, we’re taking on a pairing that we have a 0% chance against.

Ha I was planing on going to bed and now I have this on :d

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

^^

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Today is the day, my first out of 16 (?) Canadian daily medal chances previews! I’m sure it’s what everyone has been waiting for! :roflmao::rofl::rofl:(… kidding :p)

Unfortunately, they’re not going to be as long as usual, as I don’t have the time. So without further ado, here it is.

Canadian Olympic Medal Chances Day 1 Preview

By far our biggest and most likely medal hope on Day 1 when teen sensation Summer McIntosh will hit the pool for the women’s 400m freestyle final at 11:52 AM/3:52 PM (most likely), but first she’ll have to navigate her way through the heats, hers starts at 2:18 AM/5:18 AM. Couple of outside medal chances as well,  with Cordano Russell in men’s street (heat at 6:08 AM/9:08 AM, final at 8:00 AM/11:00 AM), women’s 4x100m freestyle relay (our heat at 3:20am, final at 12:34 PM/3:34 PM), and men’s 4x100m freestyle relay (our heat at 3:31 AM/6:31 AM, final at 12:44 PM/3:44 PM)

Let me know if you actually want more of these ;)

Yes keep doing these are great