website statistics

Boxing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Again, this discussion is weird since I never said to eliminate anyone (only one probably fake Italian here did). And again, "your athlete" instead of naming her ... you seem to have some problem in grasping the concept that millions people are not a single entity. 

5 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Again, this discussion is weird since I never said to eliminate anyone (only one probably fake Italian here did). And again, "your athlete" instead of naming her ... you seem to have some problem in grasping the concept that millions people are not a single entity. 

And you are quoting me not quoting...yeah. I meant exactly this. Sadly her choice put her rival under terrible pressure, i think u know how this world works. This is good, fair? How can she feel now? It is like with Collins to Iga. Just terrible in consequences. This world is not a fairy tale for such people, your (yes, Italian) athlete (i think im not wrong) just made it worse in my opinion. I just asked you, not suggested. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Because at 8 years old girls and boys often play football and even rugby together.  It is only after puberty that significant sex differences emerge, which is why the rules are written as they are. 

LOL you born naked , they check your sexual organ and put you mal/femal in your netbook 

they put our best judoka vs Satanyahu successively in Tokyo and Paris ,its random at all... the guy defeated the world champion , he can reach advanced rounds 

so This is what they planned for Sedjati : 1- they push him 

2-they exchange his urine "look at that he is positive "

Yeah but now milions of people are analizing delicate private matters with childhood photos etc. of Algerian athlete because the other one had no honour at all. Those are the most strict and sensitive personal data. Probably thousands of hating comments etc. Shameful. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Angela Carini announces her retirement from boxing. The Italian boxing world will not lose much.

Didn't search for it, so apologies if it's wrong (or not, it is simply why I'm asking it :p): did she indeed give up a fight while in tears earlier in her career? That would shed a bit of a different light on the whole thing...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Pavlo said:

Yeah but now milions of people are analizing delicate private matters with childhood photos etc. of Algerian athlete because the other one had no honour at all. Those are the most strict and sensitive personal data. Probably thousands of hating comments etc. Shameful. 

This is definitely the worst part. Whatever one's opinion is, at the very least understand that it's an extremely difficult and complicated situation for everyone involved (Khelif and Lin, their opponents, people who have to make the rules, coaches and families of those involved, and so on).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!