2. :HUN Csaba Bohm
  3. :EGY Ahmed El Gendy 
  4. :GER Marvin Faly Dogue
  5. :FRA Jean-baptiste Mourcia
  6. :FRA Christopher Patte
  7. :EGY Mohanad Shaban 
  8. :POL Lukasz Gutkowski 
  9. :CZE Matej Lukes 

:EGY Mohamed Elgendy finished 1st but was disqualified due to an error in shooting 

49 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Here we go with the 1st group of qualifiers to Men's Final in Saturday :- 

1. :GBR Charles Brown 
  2. :HUN Csaba Bohm
  3. :EGY Ahmed El Gendy 
  4. :GER Marvin Faly Dogue
  5. :FRA Jean-baptiste Mourcia
  6. :FRA Christopher Patte
  7. :EGY Mohanad Shaban 
  8. :POL Lukasz Gutkowski 
  9. :CZE Matej Lukes 

:EGY Mohamed Elgendy finished 1st but was disqualified due to an error in shooting 

Is that new Slovak purchase Henry Choong competing here ?

Just now, Biathlonfan said:

I'M SORRY,WHAT ?

That is what I was told on this forum. https://www.bbc.com/sport/modern-pentathlon/67763254 He apparently has a Slovak wife and wanted to qualify for the Olympics for his new country. But I don´t absolutely  know if it is real or if he is even trying to do so. :p I don´t even know where to look at the results to be honest, probably never in my life searched for MP results ... :p

There not a single mention nor news about him or the sport in all our medias so I expect even our NOC has no idea about the topic lol

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

That is what I was told on this forum. https://www.bbc.com/sport/modern-pentathlon/67763254 He apparently has a Slovak wife and wanted to qualify for the Olympics for his new country. But I don´t absolutely  know if it is real or if he is even trying to do so. :p I don´t even know where to look at the results to be honest, probably never in my life searched for MP results ... :p

There not a single mention nor news about him or the sport in all our medias so I expect even our NOC has no idea about the topic lol

Ok,i was about to ask why he would switch to Slovakia,like him switching to another country,because of competition level In Britain,i could see  it,why he would go to a country with no history in the sport was baffling,i was wondering how Slovakia could get the current olympic champions Brother to hop over,but that makes sense now. Results are here https://www.uipmworld.org/

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

No he didn't participate 

and btw a noob question. How it exactly work with participating at World Cups, I mean one need to qualify to take part in a World Cup race or it is open to whoever want ?

34 minutes ago, hckošice said:

and btw a noob question. How it exactly work with participating at World Cups, I mean one need to qualify to take part in a World Cup race or it is open to whoever want ?

it's open , there is no qualifying criteria as far as i know , but ofc national federations are the ones requesting whom they will participate