:JPN Coco Yoshizawa

:BRA Pamela Rosa

:NED Keet Oldenbeuving

:USA Paige Heyn

:CHN Chenxi Cui

:ESP Daniela Terol

:JPN Nanaka Fujisawa

:ESP Natalia Munoz

As usual, a fierce competition among the Japaneses. Nice to see few new names appearing on this event. A girl from :THA reached till quaterfinals, and :CHN and :ESP are improving a lot in this discipline.

5 hours ago, Josh said:

Men’s Semifinalists

:JPN Kairi Netsuke

:JPN Toa Sasaki

:JPN Sora Shirai

:JPN Ginwoo Onodera

:USA Braden Hoban

:USA Nyjah Huston

:SVK Richard Tury @hckošice

:JPN Yukito Aoki

:JPN Yuto Horigome

:FRA Vincent Milou

:BRA Gabryel Aguilar

:CAN Cordano Russell

:USA Alexander Midler

:CAN Micky Papa

:PER Deivid Tuesta

:MEX Greg Rodriguez

Keep an eye on Cordano, I think he could be the best Canadian in this discipline soon.

Terrible performance for Brazil, but it is quite important for Aguilar to sum as much points as possible.

A carnificine is about to happen in Japan with all these guys haha. Also, very nice to see new names from :PER and :MEX.

16 hours ago, Laraja said:

As usual, a fierce competition among the Japaneses. Nice to see few new names appearing on this event. A girl from :THA reached till quaterfinals, and :CHN and :ESP are improving a lot in this discipline.

Keep an eye on Cordano, I think he could be the best Canadian in this discipline soon.

Terrible performance for Brazil, but it is quite important for Aguilar to sum as much points as possible.

A carnificine is about to happen in Japan with all these guys haha. Also, very nice to see new names from :PER and :MEX.

I totally agree, I remember watching him at WST Rome and he blew me away. 

From a Canadian perspective, good to see our #2/#3 (Russell and Micky Papa) skaters in the Olympic Ranking both advance to the semifinals. Unfortunate that Ryan Decenzo (#1 Canadian in the Olympic Ranking) couldn’t make it 3/3, but he’s in a good position to qualify regardless. 

By the way, I’ve heard lots of people complaining about the results on World Skateboarding’s Instagram page. They all felt as if :POR Gustavo Ribeiro and :BRA Kelvin Hoefler were robbed of their spots. 

Edited by Josh

No back to back WCh finals. Rišo missed the final for 3 points this time :(

Anyway this 10th place bring another very valuable points to the Olympic Qualifiers.

Will be really tough to qualify, but hopefully this time it will really happen ! #InParis24WeTrust :fingers: I still remember how he lost his quota for Tokyo at the very last race by some points...

Edited by hckošice

Despite missing the final Richard Tury is very satisfied with his performance and very good amount of points to the Olympic Ranking.

Also special mention: First time ever our public TV (RTVS) broadcasted Skateboarding live early this morning :d

Edited by hckošice

10 hours ago, hckošice said:

No back to back WCh finals. Rišo missed the final for 3 points this time :(

Anyway this 10th place bring another very valuable points to the Olympic Qualifiers.

Will be really tough to qualify, but hopefully this time it will really happen ! #InParis24WeTrust :fingers: I still remember how he lost his quota for Tokyo at the very last race by some points...

I think you don't need to worry about his qualification. There will be few competitions next year, and Tury has already conquered enough amount of points to grab his quota. Especially with this constant amazing performance in the tour.

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Men’s Finalists

:USA Nyjah Huston

:JPN Ginwoo Onodera

:JPN Sora Shirai

:USA Braden Hoban

:USA Alexander Midler

:JPN Kairi Netsuke

:CAN Cordano Russell

:JPN Yuto Horigome

Horigome is back, and he really needs to sum as much points as possible in this event. I think those are the best japanese skateboarders up this moment, and one of them will miss Olympics.

1 hour ago, Laraja said:

I think you don't need to worry about his qualification. There will be few competitions next year, and Tury has already conquered enough amount of points to grab his quota. Especially with this constant amazing performance in the tour.

Yes, it should be fine this time... but due to the experience from the previous Olympics, well, :d we will still remain in alert if you do not mind until the very end. He also had Tokyo basically during the entire qualification in the bag but somehow finally lost that quota in the very last race by a couple of silly places in the semi-finals