website statistics

World Games 2025

Totallympics

Stutzman :USA and Cure Girdi :TUR earned quotas by viture of their victories at the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Okay, I used the tables in the article to calculate the qualification rankings for flying disc (ultimate): https://wfdf.sport/2024/08/road-to-chengdu-qualifying-for-the-world-games-at-wuc-2024/

:USA:AUS:CAN:JPN:COL:FRA should be qualified by my math. :GBR:GER are tied in ranking points, so assuming :CHN gets the host quota, I'm not sure who gets the last quota place between those two teams. Of course, none of this is official as only the federation can confirm who qualified. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 9/9/2024 at 7:04 PM, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, I used the tables in the article to calculate the qualification rankings for flying disc (ultimate): https://wfdf.sport/2024/08/road-to-chengdu-qualifying-for-the-world-games-at-wuc-2024/

:USA:AUS:CAN:JPN:COL:FRA should be qualified by my math. :GBR:GER are tied in ranking points, so assuming :CHN gets the host quota, I'm not sure who gets the last quota place between those two teams. Of course, none of this is official as only the federation can confirm who qualified. 

Last quota went to :GER and :CHN with host quota. Info from IWGA website official qualifications list.

Tug of war world championships has ended.

Results in World Games categories:

640 kg men:

:SUI:BEL:NED:GER:ENG:SWE

500 kg women:

:TPE:SUI:BAS:SWE:GER:ENG

580 kg mixed:

:SUI:BEL:GER:NED:ITA:BAS

Interesting is that Basque Country grabbed bronze medal in women's division. I don't know how quotas will be decided in this case. As for now nothing is official about quota places in this sport. Info from official website of World Championships.