website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Sorry I meant to say GOLD medal

I thought he won silver. The PDF results show him  in second.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, Josh said:

:CAN defeats :MEX 69-0 in women’s rugby sevens group stage action! :yikes:

Close game :p

It's safe to say Mexico gave up rugby sevens once the World Rugby decided to tweak the North American Olympic qualification rules just to make sure they never qualify. :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

:USA wins the first ever gold medal in mixed doubles squash.

Two gold medals in squash so far for :USA. Guess we know how it snuck onto the Olympic program for 2028 :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

There was a mixed doubles in Lima :p 

Whelp, now we’re even :lol:

It only took five days, but :JAM has their first gold medal in athletics. Hyde takes the men’s 400m hurdles.

I honestly won’t be mad if Rodriguez :USA doesn’t win this 10000m after his early move. I’m just glad someone decided to create an interesting distance race for once at these Games.