website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

Obviously won’t be able to watch everything, but here’s what’s I’m thinking for this week :d

Women’s CEV Champions League Volleyball (Fenerbahçe/Turk Hava Yollari/Eczacıbaşı Dynavit), Para Surfing Worlds (probably only the medal heats though), Asian Archery Continental Olympic Qualifying Tournament, Fencing World Cups, club season volleyball (Vero Volley Monza, Sesc RJ Flamengo and ZASKA), NFL (bills mainly), NBA (gsw mainly), NHL (canucks mainly), Sport Climbing Boulder & Lead Asian Olympic Qualifier, Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships, Billie Jean King Cup Finals, Speed Skating World Cup Obihiro, Alpine Skiing World Cups Zermatt/Cervinia and Levi, Nitto ATP Finals, Beach Volleyball -21 World Championships 

My bank account is going broke with all the streaming subscriptions I currently have, so won’t be able to watch the GSOC National unfortunately :cry:

Mine has gone broken a long, long time ago :cry: :facepalm: :hairpull:

15 hours ago, Josh said:

Obviously won’t be able to watch everything, but here’s what’s I’m thinking for this week :d

Women’s CEV Champions League Volleyball (Fenerbahçe/Turk Hava Yollari/Eczacıbaşı Dynavit), Para Surfing Worlds (probably only the medal heats though), Asian Archery Continental Olympic Qualifying Tournament, Fencing World Cups, club season volleyball (Vero Volley Monza, Sesc RJ Flamengo and ZASKA), NFL (bills mainly), NBA (gsw mainly), NHL (canucks mainly), Sport Climbing Boulder & Lead Asian Olympic Qualifier, Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships, Billie Jean King Cup Finals, Speed Skating World Cup Obihiro, Alpine Skiing World Cups Zermatt/Cervinia and Levi, Nitto ATP Finals, Beach Volleyball -21 World Championships 

My bank account is going broke with all the streaming subscriptions I currently have, so won’t be able to watch the GSOC National unfortunately :cry:

Oh almost forgot about the Sitting Volleyball World Cup, which will be one of the higher priority events on my schedule this week. 

My schedule for this week is very busy yet again, don’t think I’ll be able to watch everything unfortunately :cry:

Remainder of the Sitting Volleyball WC, club season volleyball (Volley Milano, Fenerbahçe, Turk Hava Yollari, Eczacıbaşı Dynavit), NHL (Canucks mainly), NBA (GSW mainly), NFL (Bills mainly), NITTO ATP Finals, a whole bunch of winter sports (Alpine Skiing Men’s Slalom WC Gurgul, Women’s Downhill WC Zermatt/Cervinia), Davis Cup, and the BPT Challenge Haikou

Para Pan Am Games start later this week as well. 

There’s also the start of the Bobsleigh WC in Yanqing, but it’ll be going on during the Speed Skating WC in Beijing, and well that’s my priority (even though Canada has had a terrible start to the season)

Can’t be bothered to pay (or watch a millon ads) to watch the European Curling Championships through recast, but otherwise would be at the top of my schedule. 

@rafalgorka any (preferably ones that don’t give your device viruses) streams for the Asian Rugby Olympic Qualifiers? Will try and make room in my day to watch the final, if I can. 

Edited by Josh

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

@rafalgorka any (preferably ones that don’t give your device viruses) streams for the Asian Rugby Olympic Qualifiers? Will try and make room in my day to watch the final, if I can. 

I haven’t found any yet

I never thought I'd spend a whole night watching a tennis match, but yesterday I couldn't switch TV channel from the great battle between Sinner & Djokovic

wow! just wow! that was quite an entertaining 3+ hours of sport at the very top level :bowdown:

Today I'm watching the 1st semifinal of the Cricket World Cup...not exactly the match I expected, it's pretty much one-sided so far, unfortunately :cry: