website statistics

3x3 Basketball

Josh

20 hours ago, Josh said:

I swear if you jinx us, I might not speak to you for a whole entire week… :p

Someone has to do a study on Canadian athletes and their fragile psyches. 

Another Classic Canadian 4th coming up later today! 

Well, if we lose and fail to qualify it’d be just about the worst Olympic qualification period from my perspective. That’s how much it means to me. Thought qualification would’ve been a formality, never thought we’d be in this position. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Well, if we lose and fail to qualify it’d be just about the worst Olympic qualification period from my perspective. That’s how much it means to me. Thought qualification would’ve been a formality, never thought we’d be in this position. 

I want them to win and qualify, because the more Canadian teams the better. But no way this team is challenging for medals in Paris. Sad, but true. Just like the 5x5 women's team. 

Edited by orangeman

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I want them to win and qualify, because the more Canadian teams the better. But no way this team is challenging for medals in Paris. Sad, but true. 

Eh. I don’t agree with you on that one. If they qualify (big IF), they’ll certainly be contending for medals, along with Germany, Spain, Australia, France, United States, and China. Pretty much everyone except Azerbaijan. 

But yeah, the women’s team has no chance anymore. 

Edited by Josh