website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS Tour de Ski 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

34 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Well, after the crazy bullshit Putin said lately about WWII, I doubt any Pole is happy with any Russian sportsman getting success.

Sure, sure, but otherwise it's just a matter of keeping complaining about everything, so if someone mentions any non-Norwegian win is good, any non-Norwegian win counts :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ustiugov is either brilliant or, well, poor. Remember commentators saying that as well. Today, certainly brilliant.

Apparently, in tomorrow's pursuit start list is based only on this race, and that means Klaebo will start more than a minute behind. Will he even race on the last day?

27 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Ustiugov is either brilliant or, well, poor. Remember commentators saying that as well. Today, certainly brilliant.

Apparently, in tomorrow's pursuit start list is based only on this race, and that means Klaebo will start more than a minute behind. Will he even race on the last day?

So how on earth will that pursuit work? That means there will be a winner of the pursuit race (1st to cross the finish), someone who gets the best points (fastest times) AND then there's still something to calculate in the standings? :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm not a fan of Johaug winning, but if she does, at least let it be in this way: having to give absolutely everything she's got to win by less than a second :d 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm not a fan of Johaug winning, but if she does, at least let it be in this way: having to give absolutely everything she's got to win by less than a second :d 

The American commentators calling the races agree that this all is somewhat of a shock to Johaug to have her closest pursuers on her heels.  And if I understand correctly, the start order of the pursuit tomorrow is based solely on today's results rather than overall standings.  So Oestberg will be with her from the start.

5 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

The American commentators calling the races agree that this all is somewhat of a shock to Johaug to have her closest pursuers on her heels.  And if I understand correctly, the start order of the pursuit tomorrow is based solely on today's results rather than overall standings.  So Oestberg will be with her from the start.

But it's a classic race, so Oestberg will be happy if she's still with Johaug after 1km :d