website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

@Wumo The US, like :PRK at the 2012 Olympics, refuse to enter the venue for the 3rd session of voting unless an official apology is given, and those responsible are punished for their actions.

In other news, meet my new favorite Danish user, @Agger

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Werloc said:

Speaking of @Agger, when WILL we meet him? I don't recall him dropping a message today at all :(

He’s gone all day according to @Wumo

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don't mind. I'm still in disbelief that the most magical Lithuanian song was actually enough to win the competition all those years ago. I entered that song expecting nothing, just really loved it.

That love song? That was magic indeed :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Right, finished dinner. Let's go.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Speaking of @Agger, when WILL we meet him? I don't recall him dropping a message today at all :(

The kind-hearted man, who we know as @Agger, is out helping someone who is in need of help.

Spoiler

Short story: He has promised to help to move some stuff to someone's new place.

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Wumo said:

The kind-hearted man, which we know as @Agger, is out helping someone who is in need of help.

Hide contents

Short story: He has promised to help to move some stuff to someone's new place.

So real life is more important than TOISC? Well, remind me not to take him serious anymore ever again :mad:

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Wumo The US, like :PRK at the 2012 Olympics, refuse to enter the venue for the 3rd session of voting unless an official apology is given, and those responsible are punished for their actions.

In other news, meet my new favorite Danish user, @Agger

Billedresultat for sorry gif"