website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

6 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well my friend, sad to tell, but the team's base is in Murcia.

Still you've got a nice part of Spain concealing your flag.

By the way, fun fact, which is only a fact based on the Spanish people I’ve met so far (so our host might confirm or deny it ), but the rivalry between Portugal and Spain is much more from Portuguese to Spanish than the other way around (at least is the feeling I have, there’s a lot of “hate” from Portuguese agains Spain and I don’t see the same from Spanish to Portugal )

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

By the way, fun fact, which is only a fact based on the Spanish people I’ve met so far (so our host might confirm or deny it ), but the rivalry between Portugal and Spain is much more from Portuguese to Spanish than the other way around (at least is the feeling I have, there’s a lot of “hate” from Portuguese agains Spain and I don’t see the same from Spanish to Portugal )

This doesn’t apply to me though, spent too much time in Spain to have such feeling and I’ve always loved the country and the language (even after some years of independentism brainwash in Catalunya hehe)

3 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Yeah, that's probably true, and in some ways it makes sense. I think that here the most "hated" countries are France and Great Britain because of historical reasons, but people tend to like (or at least have a neutral opinion) of Portugal, which is probably the second most liked European country, just after Italy.