website statistics

Breaking at the European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

1st place, 2nd place and 4th place for the Dutch dancers. I'm liking this extra medal chance more and more with every tournament:lol:

B-boys and B-girls ... :lol: It won't be my favorite sport, but maybe I'm just too sour :d

I was wondering why Inside the Games keep calling them the first breakers to qualify for an Olympic Games. Do they totally ignore the African qualifier that happened earlier this month or is there any chance those quotas will be realocated?

14 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

suddenly we have 1 or 2 quotas?

:FRA is now guaranteed two men’s quotas.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Jinzha said:

1st place, 2nd place and 4th place for the Dutch dancers. I'm liking this extra medal chance more and more with every tournament:lol:

I still couldn't care less.

I'm pretty curious which commentator loses drawing straws and has to read into Breaking, while probably still botching it completely, however. And probably I will still watch, I always have a single TV with the NOS feed constantly during the Games anyway. You really need it only 50% of the time though.

Edited by AsensioWillemsen