website statistics

Bobsleigh 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

Col_Frost

Defending her egoism, lol. If any female bobsledder deserved the right to try something else, it's her. The shit some morons are pouring over her, unbelievable. I hope she gets some excellent results again.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Defending her egoism, lol. If any female bobsledder deserved the right to try something else, it's her. The shit some morons are pouring over her, unbelievable. I hope she gets some excellent results again.

Deserved? Seriously? She's full of the entitlement shit that runs wild in the modern society. I hope she gets booed in Calgary for the rest of her life :p

Just now, Monzanator said:

Deserved? Seriously? She's full of the entitlement shit that runs wild in the modern society. I hope she gets booed in Calgary for the rest of her life :p

I think the fans in Calgary do know how to treat her after all she gave them, no worries. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Monzanator said:

Whatever. I've made my mind up on this egoist already.

Yeah, you've made that clear :lol: It's like she cut off your legs.

46 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

That’d be a bit hard, since the track no longer exists.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

But the city exists? I realize Canada is just an excuse for jokes for Americans so that figures :p

I’m just saying that singling out Calgary is strange. That’s like saying, I hope Kamil Stoch gets booed in Wrosaw, but not Wroclaw. Or I hope Sun Yang gets booed in the Shanghai, but not Beijing.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m just saying that singling out Calgary is strange. That’s like saying, I hope Kamil Stoch gets booed in Wrosaw, but not Wroclaw. Or I hope Sun Yang gets booed in the Shanghai, but not Beijing.

Calgary & winter sports is kinda a natural connection. Besides neither Stoch nor Sun changed nationality so your comparison to Humphries makes no sense whatsoever.

• 3 weeks later...

Well women’s monobob seems to be doing well for itself. 17 nations and 32 athletes are scheduled to compete in the first official race.

https://www.ibsf.org/en/news/8-bobsleigh/21365-first-ibsf-women-s-monobob-races-with-32-athletes-from-17-nations