website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Sikazwe take a bow, we have new sheriff in town. :yikes:

Italian officiating for Argentina, Qatari now in a historic first ever medal match for Arabia. I just wonder, will we ever get a Pole or Bulgarian officiating our key match?

At any rate, what a wonderful bronze to crown this golden generation. This one will be cherished. :clap:

Also - third medal for us. Wow.

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Either that's a penalty for Croatia or some epic dive...

Neither, mostly just an unfortunate moment definitely not worth a penalty.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Good riddance  ,now they will shut their mouth forever after  saying "our football is the best in Africa"

people dont know that but morocco/cameroon/ghana /senegal have cheated much to get this ticket of WC ...so FFFFFFFF .....k you up&down 

Hakimi going into the tunnels and trying to intimidate Infantino himself because he didn't get a free kick :lol::facepalm: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Clear penalty 

It was a bit of a odd minute. First Morocco should have gotten a free kick on the edge of the penalty area and half a minute later there was the situation on the other side. With one nog being penalised, I'm fine with the other not being penalised neither, otherwise it'd have been weirder..

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It was a bit of a odd minute. First Morocco should have gotten a free kick on the edge of the penalty area and half a minute later there was the situation on the other side. With one nog being penalised, I'm fine with the other not being penalised neither, otherwise it'd have been weirder..

Still there is VAR for the Croatian situation, for the other not. There was no foul before (and even if doesn’t matter). Var should have interfered, but FIFA wanted an Arab country in 3 rd place. The referee was a joke. 

It is of course easy to see it as 'they wanted to make us lose'.

Spoiler

The referee in the NED - ARG match always favoring Messi was more a matter of being weirdly star-struck or something, than manipulating the match into a certain outcome, even though there are people here who think it was FIFA 'wanting Messi to win'.

I wanted Croatia to win and still I was glad it wasn't a penalty :p