website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

Serbian strikers need to be more focused in front of the net. You can't miss forever such chances. I don't find an explanation why Vlahovic was substituted. Overall, a fair result in my opinion.

Mitrovic missed so many chances perhaps Dragan Stojkovic needs to start with Jovic & Vlahovic against Denmark. They were so bad & If I was a serb , I would be disappointed with some of the players attitude, it was as if Slovenia wanted it more. They were first to every 2nd ball. They are lucky to get a point . 

15 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Kyle Walker is one of the most underrated defenders of all time , he is still at top form at 34 

And Kane is one of the overrated players in the world. He scored from 2 meters in front of the net and gave an assist as gift to Denmark for 1-1. Half of his goals in entire career are scored from last 5-10 meters. Even blind can score from there. Our commentators said he has the same goals as Owen and Rooney in EUROs or WC, but those two were top class players, their goals are most of them from distance and his goals many of them are jokes. He will remain a loser forever:d

1 minute ago, vlad said:

And Kane is one of the overrated players in the world. He scored from 2 meters in front of the net and gave an assist as gift to Denmark for 1-1. Half of his goals in entire career are scored from last 5-10 meters. Even blind can score from there. Our commentators said he has the same goals as Owen and Rooney in EUROs or WC, but those two were top class players, their goals are most of them from distance and his goals many of them are jokes. He will remain a loser forever:d

IMO he is a world class striker too that can play as 9.5 striker and play maker 

If u want an overrated English player , then u won't find a player more suitable than Bellingham , he can win even Ballon d'or this season 

Gareth Southgate never changes,  always when take the lead go back deeply to defend even when he faces Denmark that Australia defeated last WC