website statistics

African Beach Games 2019

Totallympics

I have been cleared by Radio Cabo Verde International to use footage from their webcams! :clap:. So I will attempt to record today’s Karate finals and upload them with graphics and what not. If it works out, I’ll post a link.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Here’s a link to the live tracking when the sailing competitions begin: https://www.tractrac.com/event-page/event_20190614_stAfricanB/1606

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@bestmen @tuniscof @amen09 @thepharoah And anyone else interested, are there any events that you would like for me to record? I’m recording all the finals I can, but I’m willing to record select preliminary matches too.

Also Olympic Channel is Coastal Rowing and Beach Handball today