website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Wow, that was absolutely disgusting from Danielsson. And even reacting to that with a 'What did I do?!?!' gesture.

Fuck off, that guy has nothing to do on a football field.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The stupid fucker had the nerve to protest that RC. What an absolute tool. I'm totally disusgted by this.

I'm not sure what's worse...the attack itself, or that reaction as if he didn't even touch him. Asshole.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Come on. No doubt that it's a red card but attack? He went for the ball, but it a very irresponsible way!

Looking at it again, he did indeed go for (and get) the ball. Right, might not have been an attack straight on the leg, but it was indeed incredibly irresponsible and a rightful red card without a doubt.