website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I remember Zuzulova duh, but she always injured when it mattered the most tbh. She could have achieved a lot more. Guess Vlhova will cloud her status very soon.

Of course I remember Moravcova. I followed swimming since the days of Egerszegi & van Almsick and only lost interest after the space suits made the competition a joke in 2009. Don't follow much swimming since then if at all.

Had to googe Bartekova, yeah, I don't follow that sport at all so I had no idea who she is ;)

Right Veronika had an amazing career, but struggled with injuries and never got the opportunity to win something really big. hopefully Petra will have better luck in her career.

Cool, :) Martina was our biggest sport talent ever together with the canoe slalom and hockey stars of the late 90´s and early 00´s.

Really ? I thought Danka is more famous worldwidely. especially when she became the youngest athlete in IOC. she had a lot of media attention everywhere.

and btw how could I forget about "miss first pages" Dominika Cibulková, you hardly can open a site without finding gossip around her...

25 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Right Veronika had an amazing career, but struggled with injuries and never got the opportunity to win something really big. hopefully Petra will have better luck in her career.

Cool, :) Martina was our biggest sport talent ever together with the canoe slalom and hockey stars of the late 90´s and early 00´s.

Really ? I thought Danka is more famous worldwidely. especially when she became the youngest athlete in IOC. she had a lot of media attention everywhere.

and btw how could I forget about "miss first pages" Dominika Cibulková, you hardly can open a site without finding gossip around her...

Poland once won Olympic medal in skeet in 1996 and nobody knew who the guy was. I'm not sure anyone has heard of him since then. I can't even remember his name now :p

In shooting I only remember Kim Rhode and the girl who married a Chicago Bears linebacker (because I follow NFL). But I remember the Czech shooter Karolina Emmons (see, Czech Republic gets more recognition) :lol: 

Yeah, I forgot about tennis which is funny since I'm a tennis fan in principle haha. I thought Cibulkova has calmed down since getting married? ;)  It's not like she was all that controversial before? More like a party girl which can be said about 3/4 of the tour.

12 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Poland once won Olympic medal in skeet in 1996 and nobody knew who the guy was. I'm not sure anyone has heard of him since then. I can't even remember his name now :p

In shooting I only remember Kim Rhode and the girl who married a Chicago Bears linebacker (because I follow NFL). But I remember the Czech shooter Karolina Emmons (see, Czech Republic gets more recognition) :lol: 

Yeah, I forgot about tennis which is funny since I'm a tennis fan in principle haha. I thought Cibulkova has calmed down since getting married? ;)  It's not like she was all that controversial before? More like a party girl which can be said about 3/4 of the tour.

Rzepkowski :d

This was a cool race :d

First win for Roeiseland-Olsbu/Olsbu-Roeiseland

Dahlmeier with a grande comeback

Great fifth place for Häcki

Fantastisch 12th place and by far best ever result for the huge Beaudry

I liked it :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Since we like gossip, does Fialkova have a boyfriend? :rolleyes:

Someone wants to jump on the 'Dating a biathlete'-hypetrain. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Uncle google told you that? ;)   Would have had to check that myself. Probably the most anonymous Olympic medallist in Poland's history.

Since we like gossip, does Fialkova have a boyfriend? :rolleyes:

1. I´ll not going to lie you :lol: I do not remember very well the Atlanta times (except Martikán´s first ever slovak olympic gold and Gonci´s first ever slovak olympic medal), I was too young :p

2. I really don´t know, I remember she was dating one our race walker :d but I have no idea if they are still together, but I know that her sister is single if it´ll help you :d