website statistics

Bobsleigh

12 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Our bobsleigh team is at an all time low. ALmost no participation in world cups, and when they do its towards the end of the rankings.

The organization literally destroyed itself. Rip

I agree we haven’t been doing the best in bobsleigh lately, but what do you mean they’re always at the bottom of the rankings? Ribi/Appiah are almost always among the top 15 in monobob/two-women. 

Disappointing that we can’t seem to field a squad in either two-man or four-man though, I guess that’s what happens when the majority of your WC level athletes retire after Beijing 2022.

16 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Our bobsleigh team is at an all time low. ALmost no participation in world cups, and when they do its towards the end of the rankings.

The organization literally destroyed itself. Rip

Yup, the national federation is trash. The more time goes on the more I think Kaillie Humphries was completly justified in jumping ship.

The Calgary track shutting down is going to cause huge long term damage too. Whistler is not nearly as accessible.

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I agree we haven’t been doing the best in bobsleigh lately, but what do you mean they’re always at the bottom of the rankings? Ribi/Appiah are almost always among the top 15 in monobob/two-women. 

Disappointing that we can’t seem to field a squad in either two-man or four-man though, I guess that’s what happens when the majority of your WC level athletes retire after Beijing 2022.

Sorry I meant to say the Men's bobsleigh. The Women, although with not many great results, are actually competing in a smaller field.

• 1 month later...