website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I suspect he predicted gold for Olsbu and silver & bronze for "Any Other Athlete" :whistle:

Ah yeah, I think I only used that option in a few other races :p 

Smart use of the joker, I hit myself every time I don't use it too often.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Could have been worse. I wonder how many people predicted double Eckhoff gold in sprint & pursuit! :p

I don't even know why I went for Eckhoff pursuit gold, honestly.

I didn't feel like she's gonna do that great here and I should have went with my gut feeling.

But it's still not as bad as my last years' "Johannes is not going to be on the podium in the sprint or pursuit, because he never performs too well in Ostersund :lol:"

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don't even know why I went for Eckhoff pursuit gold, honestly.

I didn't feel like she's gonna do that great here and I should have went with my gut feeling.

But it's still not as bad as my last years' "Johannes is not going to be on the podium in the sprint or pursuit, because he never performs too well in Ostersund :lol:"

I kinda envisioned Italians flopping more than Norwegians (as in no gold medals for the hosts) :p   I picked Olsbu to win the mass start so she better keeps this up for the second week :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I kinda envisioned Italians flopping more than Norwegians (as in no gold medals for the hosts) :p   I picked Olsbu to win the mass start so she better keeps this up for the second week :whistle:

I put a lot of research towards Olsbu and I have her in gold for the mass start too, sooooo let's hope for the best :d

Funnily enough, I did not place the Norwegian women relay on the podium at all aaaand I think I believed too much in Makarainen yet again, I never learn. 

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I put a lot of research towards Olsbu and I have her in gold for the mass start too, sooooo let's hope for the best :d

Funnily enough, I did not place the Norwegian women relay on the podium at all aaaand I think I believed too much in Makarainen yet again, I never learn. 

Olsbu is actually a very safe pick for a medal. I ruled Tandrevold out. The biggest crapshoot are the French women IMO. I have Braisaz winning one medal. Let's see how that goes. I gave up on Makarainen here, no medals in my picks. And always a good bet for Oeberg in the individual :evil: