website statistics

Surfing Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

Brazil's second quota is still to be determined, but it'll be one of Chianca, Dora, and Medina. 

you can give me the list of quotas 2023 World Surf League (men + women's) JUST THE COUNTRIES will be enough and those of 2023 World Surf League (with the reallocations I'm lost) and wikipedia I don't trust Thanks a lot

40 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

you can give me the list of quotas 2023 World Surf League (men + women's) JUST THE COUNTRIES will be enough and those of 2023 World Surf League (with the reallocations I'm lost) and wikipedia I don't trust Thanks a lot

Men: :BRA:BRA:USA:USA:AUS:AUS:RSA:RSA:JPN:ITA

Women: :BRA:CRC:POR:USA:USA:AUS:AUS:FRA

@Benolympique edited. 

Edited by Josh

16 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

and the 2023 ISA World Surfing Games Quotas –

2023 ISA World Surf Games

Men: :MEX:FRA:NZL:JPN (Both Igarashi and Smith qualified through the WSL Championship Tour, so their spots got reallocated to the next highest ranked surfer from their continent as long as they placed within the top 30 at the 2023 ISA World Surf Games. :MAR Bouchgua was Africa's second ranked finisher, but finished in 31st, so the spot got reallocated to Alan Cleland as he was the next highest ranked surfer regardless of continent)

Women: :RSA:FRA:NZL:JPN

Hope this makes sense :)

Edited by Josh

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

2023 ISA World Surf Games

Men: :MEX:FRA:NZL:JPN (Both Igarashi and Smith qualified through the WSL Championship Tour, so their spots got reallocated to the next highest ranked surfer from their continent as long as they placed within the top 30 at the 2023 ISA World Surf Games. :MAR Bouchgoua was Africa's second ranked finisher, but finished in 31st, so the spot got reallocated to Alan Cleland as he was the next highest ranked surfer regardless of continent)

Women: :RSA:FRA:NZL:JPN

Hope this makes sense :)

no, I still don't understand, because I still don't have 14 quotas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfing_at_the_2024_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification

3 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

no, I still don't understand, because I still don't have 14 quotas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfing_at_the_2024_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification

:JPN also got a men's quota by virtue of their team win at the 2022 ISA World Surf Games

Edited by Josh