website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Update just with the athletes qualified from European Games.

Not so many changes, with the exception of Women's 3P Rifle 50m, where Nina Christen :SUI was currently earning her quota through ranking. But, as she got her quota in this event, automatically opened two places for this event, provisionally qualifying Judith Gomez :FRA and Aneta Brabcova :CZE (As Gomez is French, the host nation quota is also being reallocated, and opening a spot to Brabcova)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys, how about the mixed pair competitions. I know that NOCs that qualify at least one man and one woman for the individual competition get the right to sign up a team for the mixed team competition. But what about events? Are there any events from which NOCs can specifically qualify athletes for only the mixed team competition? I was searching for this and it really seems only NOCs that qualified athletes for individual competitions and plus it at the end of the qualification period, there might come an invitation for an athlete from a country that does not have a quota in a certain event in order to compete possibly in the individual and also mixed team competition, right?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Laraja said:

I think quota in M Air rifle and am 50m is not correct. In both events István Peni is the best non qualified in 6 th place, but in 50m he has more points and would get that quota. In Air rifle it would go to Japan. 

1 hour ago, prso1000 said:

I think quota in M Air rifle and am 50m is not correct. In both events István Peni is the best non qualified in 6 th place, but in 50m he has more points and would get that quota. In Air rifle it would go to Japan. 

Thanks I have fixed it! I looked for info about what to do in this case, but I didn't find anything. Where did you see it?

2 hours ago, Laraja said:

Thanks I have fixed it! I looked for info about what to do in this case, but I didn't find anything. Where did you see it?

Actually there is no official data for such a case. But i read somewhere the 50m ranking quota currently would go to Peni, can’t find it. It would be logical as  first ranking then points. Anyway the probability that we have the same scenario in final ranking is very low. 

• 5 weeks later...