website statistics

Trampoline Gymnastics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

18 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Trampoline isn't going to be the easiest sport to present as a pure ranking qualification until after the world champs because the rankings wont come into play until the first 8 quotas are awarded and then some NOCs will be able to qualify a 2nd place via the ranking list - it's almost as messy as the qualification process for BMX Freestyle :d 

5 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Trampoline isn't going to be the easiest sport to present as a pure ranking qualification until after the world champs because the rankings wont come into play until the first 8 quotas are awarded and then some NOCs will be able to qualify a 2nd place via the ranking list - it's almost as messy as the qualification process for BMX Freestyle :d 

Exactly! this ranking will change a lot after Worlds

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Laraja said:

For the men's qualification, It shows :FRA picking up 2 quotas - they are coloured blue so that would be through the ranking list pathway, but the qualification document says you can only get 1 quota through the ranking list.  

4 hours ago, Rafa Maciel said:

For the men's qualification, It shows :FRA picking up 2 quotas - they are coloured blue so that would be through the ranking list pathway, but the qualification document says you can only get 1 quota through the ranking list.  

Yeah, my bad... i forgot that France didn't qualify at Worlds. It's fixed already.

If you see any inconsistance please let me know, I had to break my head in it haha

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Benolympique said:

I saw on Wikipedia that Colombia had a quota won at the Pan American Games in trampoline for men is this true or not? THANKS

Unlikely since a Pan American athlete should qualify through the rankings

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, we already had 3 World Cups this year and we should have two more (Baku and Cottbus), but I see we will also have a World Cup in the Netherlands in April. Do you guys know if it will also count for the Olympic ranking? thanks!