Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro    2,476

Lol, German athlete twitches at the start - gets yellow card. Right after that Ukrainian twitches and gets disqualified.

But looks like he appealed successfully. :yikes:

rybak    433

It looks decent for us after first day, I'm mad only about 0 points from Swoboda :mad:

Xander    43
3 часа назад, dcro сказал:

Swoboda and Povh disqualified.

Three women left racing for three spots in the final. :roflmao:

I lulz'ed when they laughed & hugged each other like old pals (that is kinda true btw) at the side :d

Yeah, that episode with Shamatrin ruined my mood a lil' bit. The judges were visibly happy when he twitched :wacko:

Xander    43

Happy for Iryna Herashchenko who equaled our high jump NUR (1.95). This will be a one hell competition at the national championship with 3 athletes hopefully going past 1.94.

Back to Lille. This is probably our weakest team ever. Many athletes skipped the national selection for this championship and chose commercial starts instead (can't blame them though). Certain people basically gave their spot away to less experienced competitors at the selection. Others simply chose the WCH as their priority.

I'm very happy for Smelyk. He's a refugee from the war zone and he barely finds money to pay his rent in Kyiv. Thankfully he's got help to take part this season.

dcro    2,476

48.46, CR, for Warholm. :bowdown:

Werloc    833

Is anybody else having trouble with the livestream for the 2nd league?

Werloc    833

When we're in 1st league, the 1st league livestream is damaged or not working, when we're in 2nd league, then it ain't working either...

dcro    2,476
8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

When we're in 1st league, the 1st league livestream is damaged or not working, when we're in 2nd league, then it ain't working either...

Livestream for 1st league is still damaged lol.

EAA doesn't seem to care about lower divisions, they don't even have their own results system for them. And they write ignorant articles like: "Azerbaijan favourite for promotion", even though AZE doesn't appear to be entered in a lot of events. :facepalm:

Werloc    833
Just now, dcro said:

Livestream for 1st league is still damaged lol.

EAA doesn't seem to care about lower divisions, they don't even have their own results system for them. And they write ignorant articles like: "Azerbaijan favourite for promotion", even though AZE doesn't appear to be entered in a lot of events. :facepalm:

Well, seeing as I was able to spectate the 1st league for a while, it's less broken than the 2nd league :d

dcro    2,476

Looks like only :LUX:MLT and :AND are enterered to compete in all of the third division events. How cool would it be if they get promoted. :d

Bearas    17

What a surprisingly bad organisation by Israel - results are  not coming up + live stream doesn't work. 

Werloc    833
Just now, Bearas said:

What a surprisingly bad organisation by Israel - results are  not coming up + live stream doesn't work. 

Well, there are some results from the field events, but 0 news on track events. But nevertheless, reminds me of Greece when their livestream and live results crashed 500 times per day.