website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

India has no internet shutdown in almost the whole country..... I personally have three internet connectors..... Two through my phone and 1 broad band at home........ There may be some Restriction in kashmir valley of 4G connectivity....... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

There is no internet ban anywhere in India. Very recently even Kashmir had full 4G. Not to forget a historic event , Khelo India Winter Games 2020. India's first ever national winter games tournament. It included alpine  skiing, figure skating, cross country skiing,  ice hockey , snowboarding, snow shoeing, ski mountaineering, ice stock, snow rugby and snow baseball . Though no broadcast of sports, the media did report daily about the event, focusing on inspiring athlete stories and good organization along with locals enthusiasm held this very month and had 900 athletes from 20 states with the hosts winning the title. 

Our state government seems to be having unique ideas. While they developed a website in which you put the pin code of your district and get the name and adress of person under home isolation or quarantine. Then doctors had to visit every day and send a photo to govt. Now selfies every hour to govt lol. 

IMG_20200331_152209.jpg

Wait, everyone can enter their district and see the name and adress of anyone under quarantine? :yikes: I'd hope this information is only available to doctors, at the very maximum?

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, everyone can enter their district and see the name and adress of anyone under quarantine? :yikes: I'd hope this information is only available to doctors, at the very maximum?

Ya anyone so that people can no longer hide it. And we can stay far from them. 

35 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Ya anyone so that people can no longer hide it. And we can stay far from them. 

That sounds awful and has the potential for so much extra shit happening...I am so glad that's not possible here.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!