website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to @Epic Failure @pacowong1223 @duineeile @Rich @silentAssassin who joined the forum recently :cool:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

34 minutes ago, Citius Altius Fortius said:

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum - I am a huge fan of the Olympic Games and Eurovision as well. I had been to London and Rio in 2012 and 2016 - furthermore I had been to Düsseldorf 2011, Malmö 2013, København 2014, Wien 2015, Stockholm 2016 and Lisboa 2018. I follow Eurovision since 1976 closely and the Olympics since Sarajevo 1984.

I cross my fingers for the following six songs/countries to qualify from semi 1:

:CRO Hrvatska, :IRL Ireland/Eire, :LTU Lietuva, :LUX Luxembourg,  :POL Polska, :SLO Slovenija

I cross my fingers for the following two songs/countries to qualify from semi 2:

:NED Nederlanden, :SUI Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera

My favourite TOP TEN this year:

:FRA France, :CRO Hrvatska, :IRL Ireland/Eire, :ITA Italia, :LTU Lietuva, :LUX Luxembourg,  :NED Nederlanden, :POL Polska, :SUI Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera, :SLO Slovenija

Welcome !! happy to finally have an Austrian member in the group!!! My name is Benjamin and I am French

Just now, Benolympique said:

Welcome !! happy to finally have an Austrian member in the group!!! My name is Benjamin and I am French

Bonjour Benjamin, my name is Martin. I'm sorry, but I'm a German. I am from Hamburg (Northern Germany), but I do live in Austria.

My name is Martin - I might should do some advertising among my Austrian friends to join the forum...

7 minutes ago, Citius Altius Fortius said:

Bonjour Benjamin, my name is Martin. I'm sorry, but I'm a German. I am from Hamburg (Northern Germany), but I do live in Austria.

My name is Martin - I might should do some advertising among my Austrian friends to join the forum...

If you want to share this site with other people, we have no other friends. If you also have information on the Olympic games we are not here to enrich the site, I will share all the infos and posts that also include the Olympic quotes, qualifications...