website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Just now, hckosice said:

wow so early ? :d I assume you have something on Sunday evening, right ? :d

Moto3/2/GP from 4am until 8am, Formula 1 starting at 20:00 and ending around 23:30 after which there's also NASCAR at Talladega (one of the most awesome races of the year), so, yes :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Moto3/2/GP from 4am until 8am, Formula 1 starting at 20:00 and ending around 23:30 after which there's also NASCAR at Talladega (one of the most awesome races of the year), so, yes :d 

Isn´t the motosport season still not over :facepalm:

Sorry guys, but one of the 31 non-Netherlands songs won't be listened by me, I just can't bring myself to actually listen more than 5 seconds of the one I mentioned :lol:

I have given it a note (like I give every song a note) based on how it's in my mind :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

Isn´t the motosport season still not over :facepalm:

Four weekends of F1 and three weekends of Moto3/2/GP to go, and a weekend of World Superbike and a decent number of NASCAR races... :clap:

Just now, hckosice said:

:coffee:

Three of the F1 races are in the European evening, so not really during breakfastcoffeewhilereadingthenewspapertime :p 

The MotoGP will be in Australia though this week (f*cking early here) and Malaysia after that (somewhat acceptable times)...so it's gonna be a tough weekend in terms of sleep :lol:

Therefore today = TOISC judging day :clap:

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Three of the F1 races are in the European evening, so not really during breakfastcoffeewhilereadingthenewspapertime :p 

The MotoGP will be in Australia though this week (f*cking early here) and Malaysia after that (somewhat acceptable times)...so it's gonna be a tough weekend in terms of sleep :lol:

Therefore today = TOISC judging day :clap:

meh...

mehmeh....

so good listening and have a lot of fun :cheer: and good luck in your votes :yes