website statistics

Curling 2024 - 2025 Discussion | Qualification to Winter Olympic Games Milano-Cortina 2026 Road to Milano-Cortina 2026

Totallympics

7 hours ago, Swewi said:

I have not been able to watch so much, but from what I saw today the games were not so good. Or what do you say? Maybe difficult ice, the ice had started to melt last weekend but I practed next to Hasselborg at the same rink earlier this week and it seemed to be good ice despite the problems. But a lot of curl, which of course these player should handle.

You’ve hit the nail spot on, I’d completely agree. The majority of each game was mediocre, of course there’s always some bright moments though ;)

Hard to say what could be causing it, but to me the ice does look a little bit worn out and wet  :dunno: 

• 2 weeks later...

Pointsbet Invitational on this week! 

Already a few upsets in the round of 16 with Team McDonald defeating Team Dunstone (not the biggest of the surprises, he took Team Carruthers the distance at the provincial playdowns), Team Asselin defeating Team Carruthers, and perhaps the biggest one Team MacNutt defeating Team Einarson :yikes:(I will also add that Birchard suffered a knee injury recently and is taking some time off, so Walker is coming in as a replacement)

Excellent news! :cheer:

For the first time EVER, all sheets and all games of the Grand Slam of Curling season will be streamed live on the GSOC website worldwide! :d:yes

For us Canadians, feature matchups will continue to be available on Sportsnet (so probably geo-blocked) but if you want to watch a different match you’re now able to!

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAbIX0SuVYI/?igsh=MTZ2NDN6cjNmN2h3dA==