website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 14

Yeah Japan just got a breaking gold and about to grab a wrestling gold as well so go two golds ahead on the table and still have a lot of wrestling chances to come.

Don’t tell a certain somebody but I think we will come 6th on the table. 

4 minutes ago, KingKunta said:

Yeah Japan just got a breaking gold and about to grab a wrestling gold as well so go two golds ahead on the table and still have a lot of wrestling chances to come.

Don’t tell a certain somebody but I think we will come 6th on the table. 

More likely 7th, the dutch get levreysen to go level with us and then they need one more from somwehere

Italy need 3, women's volleyball they are in the final of if they can find two more thats 8th :water:

And yes, i believe this does matter

In all seriousness - Emma will be in the mix in the sprint; 2 taekwondo fighters have chances; both 400m relays will be in the mix (men’s may be able to hang in the gold fight); women’s pentathlons; outside chances in the artistic swimming / diving / men’s pentathlon / men’s Keirin.

was speaking to French fans today and they say sentiment is very similar

to GB. The gold run has dried up for them too. 

2 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

More likely 7th, the dutch get levreysen to go level with us and then they need one more from somwehere

Italy need 3, women's volleyball they are in the final of if they can find two more thats 8th :water:

And yes, i believe this does matter

Where exactly are they finding the golds from? Serious question as we are down to 2 days to go.

1 minute ago, RussB said:

In all seriousness - Emma will be in the mix in the sprint; 2 taekwondo fighters have chances; both 400m relays will be in the mix (men’s may be able to hang in the gold fight); women’s pentathlons; outside chances in the artistic swimming / diving / men’s pentathlon / men’s Keirin.

was speaking to French fans today and they say sentiment is very similar

to GB. The gold run has dried up for them too. 

Who do we have to come in for the men's 4x400 that didnt race today, cause they got destroyed by Botswana with MHS and dobson.

I agree they are all chances thats all toby roberts was and he stepped up brilliantly, but none that i can confidently hang my hat on. One gold will be enough for 6th....you'd hope with the number of silver we have 

Just now, Olympicsnell said:

Who do we have to come in for the men's 4x400 that didnt race today, cause they got destroyed by Botswana with MHS and dobson.

I agree they are all chances thats all toby roberts was and he stepped up brilliantly, but none that i can confidently hang my hat on. One gold will be enough for 6th....you'd hope with the number of silver we have 

We will change up Toby with AHW I expect after Alex showed strongly

in the mixed relay. Also need more out of Sam on leg 1 (he split a 45.68 when he split a 45 flat for Both legs earlier in the mixed)

Emma best chance of gold for the remainder but like I said the taekwondo fighters could deliver and I still have faith in Kate French. Think she will be in the shakeup.