website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens WR Final World Olympic Qualification Tournament 2024 Road to Paris 2024

19 minutes ago, Nish said:

I would’ve taken Australia comment fairly if they had actually dominated or were ranked as a top side. But clearly they aren’t. Regardless you’ve proven my point. 

Anyway 30 more days till we see the men’s team play.

Maybe he said the likes of Australia and Fiji because he knows they can't compete with New Zealand?

:p 

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Maybe he said the likes of Australia and Fiji because he knows they can't compete with New Zealand?

Haha. Maybe. Some people can’t just deal with facts. Wonder why their team misses out of qualifying :roflmao:

Well that's 50 minutes of Wimbledon Qualifying I won't be getting back. 

This whole argument is baffling and stupid. It's clear that I was just using Australia and Fiji as examples, yet you're complaining because I didn't use your precious All Blacks (who I know are a top team anyway) as one of the examples. Furthermore, you seem to think everyone here has it in for NZ and are picking fights with everyone who comments on an event that NZ could medal in, which I find really weird and bizarre. I probably should've just ignored you like I do with old misery guts, but stupidly I didn't. 

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Are you intentionally disrespecting New Zealand by not mentioning the Maori speakers in NZ? :mumble:

For your kind info it’s called Te Reo. Māori are the native of Aotearoa New Zealand

4 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Fiji are the double Olympic champs and current 7s World Cup champs on the men's side. They deserve as much respect as anyone!

Australia, I grant you, are not much better than us. :p