website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

:USA picked the wrong day to completely forget how to catch the ball. Had plenty of opportunities to make something happen but showed a complete lack of composure and invention in the face of solid defence from :AUS.

With all due respect to the Aussies, you would fancy Fiji's chances against them. But this is 7s, so you never know.

First SF is much harder to call. :FRA are probably the better team generally speaking but you just cannot write off the Blitzboks.

20 minutes ago, MatiReimundo said:

A most likely :RSA v :AUS bronze match was something that if someone would tell me that on Tuesday, i will probably respond saying "youre crazy"

Australia beating Argentina was really what made the difference, otherwise we would of gotten obliterated by France 

1 hour ago, Jinzha said:

I'm watching handball at the moment, but I had exactly the same feeling yesterday. It was very watchable and decently easy to understand (though no idea when something was 2 points and when it was 5), but felt just 5-10 minutes too short.

In ye olden days the finals of 7s were often 10 minute a side