website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Broadcasters

I just got the HBO Max subscription yesterday, everything in position to start enjoying the Olympics this week:hyper:

I noticed the NOS has also ramped up it's Olympics coverage massively today, including a evening news broadcast that already started yesterday.

16 hours ago, hckošice said:

image.png

As before, the pop-up channels pretty much were dedicated to the big team sports - one each for basketball, football, volleyball, hockey, handball - and didn't show much of anything else. Live events on the day, repeats through the night. 

breakdown of channels (in Italy, don't know if they'll be slightly different in other countries):

• Eurosport 3: badminton, golf, tennis, table tennis
  • Eurosport 4: gymnastics, artistic swimming, diving
  • Eurosport 5: football
  • Eurosport 6: basketball
  • Eurosport 7 judo, wrestling, boxing, taekwondo
  • Eurosport 8 handball
  • Eurosport 9 volleyball

11 hours ago, BruT06 said:

Any news about live streams of draws (table tennis,tennis,judo,boxing,...)?

There no streams prepared for the draws as far as I know.

I think you already found them, but for the sake of completeness

Table Tennis Draw - Tomorrow Wed. 24th at 17:00

Tennis Draw - Thursday 25th at 11 AM

Judo Draw - Thursday 25th at 14:00

Boxing Draw - Thursday 25th at 19:00

Wrestling Draws always the day before each of the respective competitions

Edited by hckošice

I am now residing in Brazil and I wonder and ask (all of you way much younger and knowledgeable than me) whether Discovery+ can be used in Brazil thru a VPN (they indeed confirmed I could not use my subscription over here) and which VPN could possibly be the best option; as an alternate choice, do you know if there are other providers here in Brazil able to supply a similar complete coverage (every ring,tatami,piste,heat,preliminary ...) of Paris 2024 (in 2021 Discovery+ was wonderful even for the long-lasting access to the replies!). Thanks a lot for helping this old ... "jurassic" out.

48 minutes ago, Fabinter said:

I am now residing in Brazil and I wonder and ask (all of you way much younger and knowledgeable than me) whether Discovery+ can be used in Brazil thru a VPN (they indeed confirmed I could not use my subscription over here) and which VPN could possibly be the best option; as an alternate choice, do you know if there are other providers here in Brazil able to supply a similar complete coverage (every ring,tatami,piste,heat,preliminary ...) of Paris 2024 (in 2021 Discovery+ was wonderful even for the long-lasting access to the replies!). Thanks a lot for helping this old ... "jurassic" out.

There certainly a official broadcaster in Brazil, they certainly will also stream stuff on their web ?