website statistics

Team GB medal hopes - Swimming Road to Paris 2024

Squad announced tommrow. Who does everyone think will be the shock inclusions and omissions. Will they be 30 or will they take less or more. Will either of the non qualified relays be given discretion. 

‘UK Sport, the government agency that provides funding for the British Olympic and Paralympic programme, will have to cut 25 per cent of staff jobs and 50 per cent of its directors by July.‘

Medal targets are going to be very important as clearly funding is becoming a big issue across UK Sport. 

4 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

I wonder if GB will withdraw if Dhina is not banned. James Guy is clearly considering it. 

No he’s not, all he did was post about the 400m free from 2015 and how Sun shouls have lost his medals. Considering your track record of swimming predictions I’m going to politely ignore your opinion.

Just now, TeamGB said:

No he’s not, all he did was post about the 400m free from 2015 and how Sun shouls have lost his medals. Considering your track record of swimming predictions I’m going to politely ignore your opinion.

He has on Twitter. 

Just now, TeamGB said:

Clearly what he is trying to say is that they should never compete again.

And how is going to make his point when they inevitably not banned. Boycott or protests - with China pulling the race card at all opportunities.