website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I definitely appreciate having a backup, the chances are quite high of me mistyping or miscalculating when manually updating the scoreboards on the hop.

I checked the whole thing against yours, because after the last vote India was stuck on 0....checked every country's total one by one...then after a simple refresh India suddenly moved to 8 points, as it should :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

By the way, happy to answer any questions you may have about life in California during the breaks :d

Mind you, I have quite a few questions about California from watching this review of California Games :d

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is the average daily surfing time per person more or less than 3 hours?

Well, we don't all live by the beaches. Surfing is a very popular recreation activity of course, but I'd imagine it isn't that high :p

I've never been surfing in my life in fact.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Mind you, I have quite a few questions about California from watching this review of California Games :d

Happy to answer them.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

WTF is a grommet? :d

Absolutely no clue. A "grom" is Californian/Aussie slang for young surfers/skaters, but I don't think that fits in this context.

It's likely a made up or outdated slang term.

Edit: I guess he could be a beach bully, basically saying "let's snake a wave from a young surfer." 

Edited by Olympian1010

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Vertical hunger?

This must be the kind of hunger sword swallowers feel.

gettyimages_77193757.jpg?quality=85&w=59 --> Vertical 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Swood?

Vertical hunger?

Never heard or used either. Vertical hunger at least sounds like it could be actual slang.