website statistics

Skateboarding WS Oi Skate Total Urbe Open 2019

Laraja

TOKYO 2020 QUALIFYING SYSTEM STATUS

Street Discipline: 5 Star

Park Discipline: Pro Tour

COUNTRY QUOTA

National Federations are allowed to register 5 Skaters per gender per discipline. Preseeding skaters will not count against the Country Quota.

STREET and PARK – PRESEEDING SKATERS

The top 15 skaters from the World Skateboarding Ranking (WSR) after the World Championships 2019 will be preseeded in the Semifinal competition round of both disciplines.

SCHEDULE

http://www.worldskate.org/component/phocadownload/category/642-stu-rio-de-janeiro-2019-program.html

Edited by Laraja

8 horas atrás, Davids disse:

How many skaters qualify to semis? Thanks!

Usually, there are 24 skateboarders at semifinal. But, there is no mention about that on bulletins.

Edit: I've just watched a video about the competition, and it seems that the top18 skateboarders will qualify to semifinal

Edited by Laraja

2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

I was confused why I can't find any Indonesian results despite I saw their Instagram updates from the competition venue, turns out they used the code "IND" for Indonesia :wacko:

That was one of the most confusing things when I started archiving results. I was like who’s INA? :dunno: They should have gone with INO or IDN

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 horas atrás, Griff88 disse:

I was confused why I can't find any Indonesian results despite I saw their Instagram updates from the competition venue, turns out they used the code "IND" for Indonesia :wacko:

I've already seen a lot of mistakes from WS. For example, I saw two differents code for the same country in only one ranking update.

As for the indonesian skateboarders. Unfortunately, there isn't a start list for the competition and we can't see all the competitors. On the women's competition there isn't any Indonesian skateboarder. The men's competition restarts today after a rainy day yesterday. So, probably, because of that you can't find the official results

32 minutes ago, Laraja said:

I've already seen a lot of mistakes from WS. For example, I saw two differents code for the same country in only one ranking update.

As for the indonesian skateboarders. Unfortunately, there isn't a start list for the competition and we can't see all the competitors. On the women's competition there isn't any Indonesian skateboarder. The men's competition restarts today after a rainy day yesterday. So, probably, because of that you can't find the official results

There is actually one in the women's park, Bunga Nyimas, who is 21st at the qualifiers.

For the men's (both in park event if I'm not mistaken), we have Pevi Permana and the Dutch born Jason Lijnzaat