website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

so plz look at "riots during Euro 2012" and our organization in...different light (in general aspect and in Russian provocations aspect)

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Why is ESP - CZE the early match today instead of one of the "B-matches"? It should have been 18:00 with of course Belgium Italy as the late match :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why is ESP - CZE the early match today instead of one of the "B-matches"? It should have been 18:00 with of course Belgium Italy as the late match :p 

There are no B-matches today! ;):p:SWE 

1 minute ago, Agger said:

There are no B-matches today! ;):p:SWE 

Yeah today is not the best example :p 

Though I'm hoping Sweden won't score any goals because I've got money on Ronaldo, Müller and I believe Griezmann scoring more goals than Sweden :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

It is time for a surprise! Czechia always performs great at the Euro Champs, shake things up please. :)

Depends what you see as a surprise. We all remember Spain's last opening match at a major tournament very well :evil:

Spoiler

Oh man what a day that was :d 

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah today is not the best example :p 

Though I'm hoping Sweden won't score any goals because I've got money on Ronaldo, Müller and I believe Griezmann scoring more goals than Sweden :p 

Well. I would really like Zlatan to be the first player scoring in 4 European Championships, but on the other hand, I have a couple of rivals in my danish fantasy league who has selected him.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing lots of swedish goals! :p

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Depends what you see as a surprise. We all remember Spain's last opening match at a major tournament very well :evil:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh man what a day that was :d 

And i wouldn't mind if history repeats itself :d