website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games Paris 2024

Josh

5 hours ago, hoversaBR said:

What a fantastic day for Brazil at the Paralympics, with several records:

• Most gold medals won at a Paralympic Games ever.
  • Most total medals won at a Paralympic Games ever.
  • Most golds and total medals won in a single day at a Paralympic Games ever.

All this on our Independence Day :BRA.

Congratulations :d 

:NED is having it's most succesful Paralympics in terms of medals I'd say as well. There were more in 1988 and a lot more in 1984, but I wouldn't count those as 'more succesfull', considering there were a ridiculous amount of classes and categories to win medals in (literally hundreds more than now).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Third consecutive marathon title incoming for the phenomenal Marcel Hug :bowdown: 

Nobody even comes anywhere near him.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

:IRI Gharibshari with a new PR of 247 kgs!

Literally the last day of the Paralympics and it still took me like 10 minutes to understand this was a Paralympic record and not a 'personal record' :d (which I know is PB in English, but in Dutch is always abbreviated as PR and it just got too stuck in my mind :p)

I mean, I've been seeing 'PR' (as in, Paralympic record) a billion times this week in swimming and athletics, one would think I'd have learned by now.

Edited by heywoodu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• TEMU COUPON CODE $100 off [{[acq783769 or frw039546]}] 2024|GET 30% DISCOUNT| FREE SHIPPING Our exclusive Temu coupon code [[acq783769 or frw039546]] offers a flat $100 off your purchase, plus an additional 30% discount and free shipping . You can slash prices by up to 70% as a new Temu customer using code [acq783769 or frw039546]. Existing users can enjoy 40% off their next haul with code [acq783769 or frw039546]. But that’s not all! With our Temu coupon codes for 2024, you can get up to 90% discount on select items and clearance sales. Whether you’re a new customer or an existing shopper, our Temu codes provide extra discounts tailored just for you. If you are new to Temu, you’ll unlock massive savings with our Temu codes (think 30%-90% off and a flat $100 discount) and a totally free gift with your first order. Temu Coupon Code: Get Up To 90% OFF In June 2024 Are you looking for the best Temu coupon codes to get amazing discounts? Our Temu coupons [[acq783769 or frw039546]] are perfect for getting those extra savings you crave. We regularly test our coupon codes for Temu to ensure they work flawlessly, giving you a guaranteed discount every time. Our Temu coupon code is completely safe and incredibly easy to use so that you can shop confidently. Check out these five fantastic Temu coupon codes for Juneand July 2024: [frw039546] : Temu Coupon for 50 off For New Users [frw039546] : Temu Coupon for 40 off For existing Users [frw039546] : Temu Coupon for 90% off for all users [frw039546] : $100 off temu coupon for first time user [frw039546] : 75% coupon code for all users [frw039546] : 30% off for all orders [frw039546] : Up to 99% off with this code [frw039546] : For first order temu coupon code [frw039546] : only new user can apply this code These Temu coupons are valid for both new and existing customers so that everyone can take advantage of these incredible deals. Keep scrolling through our comprehensive Temu coupon guide to discover specific coupons and discount codes tailored for new and existing users. Temu New User Coupon: Up To 75% OFF For First-Time Users Our Temu first-time user coupon codes are designed just for new customers, offering the biggest discounts and the best deals currently available on Temu. To maximize your savings, download the Temu app and apply our Temu new user coupon [[acq783769 or frw039546]] during checkout. Don’t worry; using our Temu coupon code is easy, even if you’re new to the game. Check out these incredible Temu new user coupon codes: [acq783769 or frw039546]: New users can get up to 75% extra off. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Get a massive 50% off your first order! [acq783769 or frw039546]: Enjoy a 30% discount on your entire first purchase. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Get 20% off on your first order; no minimum spending required. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Take an extra 15% off your first order on top of existing discounts. We regularly test and verify these Temu first-time customer coupon codes to ensure they work perfectly for you. So, grab your favorite coupon code and start shopping today! Temu Coupon Codes For Existing Users: 40% Price Slash Have you been shopping on Temu for a while? Our Temu coupon for existing customers is here to reward you for your continued support, offering incredible discounts on your favorite products. To get the most out of your shopping experience, download the Temu app and apply our Temu coupon codes for existing users at checkout. Check out these five fantastic Temu coupons for existing users: [acq783769 or frw039546]: Slash 40% off your order as a token of our appreciation! [acq783769 or frw039546]: Enjoy a 30% discount on your next purchase. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Get an extra 25% off on top of existing discounts. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Loyal Temu shoppers from UAE can take 20% off their [acq783769 or frw039546] order. [acq783769 or frw039546]: Frequent buyers get a 10% discount on every purchase. Our Temu coupon code for existing customers in 2024 will also provide you with unbeatable savings on top of already amazing discounts. Temu Rewards Program For Existing Customers Temu values its loyal customers and offers an exclusive rewards program to show appreciation. As an existing customer, you can earn points on every purchase, which can be redeemed for discounts on future orders. You can also participate in fun games and activities within the app to earn points. The more you shop, the more points you accumulate, leading to even greater savings. Additionally, Temu frequently offers special promotions and bonuses for reward program members, ensuring that you always get the best deals and incentives for your continued support.
    • Don't worry, Italy and Israel have the same world cup appearances since 2018
    • And another one!  252kg from  Gharibshahi, just 2kg shy of the WR 
    • Literally the last day of the Paralympics and it still took me like 10 minutes to understand this was a Paralympic record and not a 'personal record'  (which I know is PB in English, but in Dutch is always abbreviated as PR and it just got too stuck in my mind )   I mean, I've been seeing 'PR' (as in, Paralympic record) a billion times this week in swimming and athletics, one would think I'd have learned by now.
    • Another PR! 248kg and the reigning Paralympic champion  Enkhbayaryn takes the lead!
    • I find it so funny we (  ) are at league one, like the group is three European and world powerhouses and a nation who was in the world cup once and never in the euros 
    • Gharibshari with a new PR of 247 kgs!
    • Third consecutive marathon title incoming for the phenomenal Marcel Hug     Nobody even comes anywhere near him.
    • First time I’ve ever watched powerlifting