website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

53 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Also shooting a competitor.

That might get you more than a DSQ I think...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That might get you more than a DSQ I think...

Always think it is lucky they don’t have rifles in cross-country, there are a few times recently where the Russians & Norwegians would definitely have used them.

Sometimes I really forget how boring ice dancing is :facepalm:. Definitely my least favorite of the four events.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If any of these youth athletes ever become snipers, I like my chances of survival :p. Just give me one athlete with a clean shoot.

Okay this Individual is interesting. Mongolia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and New Zeland all with rather competitive athletes :yikes: 

Campbell Wright :NZL throws away a potential medal with an awful third shooting. 

Jonte Treasure is competing today @heywoodu. He was supposed to be injured right?