website statistics

World Beach Games 2019

Olympian1010

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I will watch it, thanks for the remind ;)

(But I continue to be really sceptical :p )

I’ve enjoyed the games so far. That’s really the point, just an enjoyable few days of sport you don’t generally get a good opportunity to watch. The level of the Beach Soccer tournament is also very high, so it’s worth a watch.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:SOL is very good at Beach Soccer from my understanding. They were in the top 4 at the last Beach Soccer World Cup I believe.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Organiziers using a remixes version of the Buenos Aires 2018 official theme song to introduce the athletes. Brings back good memories from this time last year.

Ah Come On :SOL! You can’t score an amazing bicycle kick and then give up simple goals like that! 

It’s weird seeing semi-full venues for sporting events in Qatar. Free admission is definitely helping attract a crowd.

Okay either all Italians have genetically weak ankles, or their Beach Soccer team is a bunch of drama queens :facepalm:

Damn, :SOL almost had that one. Great job :ITA, I’m sure @Gianlu33 is relived.