website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Team Sizes

53 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I suggest that for all countries with the number of official quotas be different color to them we can better understand .. thank you very much

Haven´t much time for it right now..sorry...and in fact tomorrow is the deadline of teams confirmation so in the next 2-3 days all teams will be confirmed, so I don´t think it´s necessary to do it.

il y a 1 minute, hckosice a déclaré:

Haven´t much time for it right now..sorry...and in fact tomorrow is the deadline of teams confirmation so in the next 2-3 days all teams will be confirmed, so I don´t think it´s necessary to do it.

but it does not take more time. just put them in red or blue color

1 hour ago, stefanbg said:

Only 51 athlets?

1 minute ago, stepansevs said:

Do you know if there will be possible some changes after tomorrow final confirmation? For example if sb will withdraw from tennis (for example due to injury), will be he replaced by someone else? Thank you.

yes, after 18th July is possible to replace a athlete, but only in case of serious injury. and there also still posibility to receive invitations after reallocations, by this way for example we received 2 times an invitation in MTB cycling in Beijing and London. In London 2012 Janka Števková received a reallocation even during the Olympic Games.

2 hours ago, stefanbg said:

So my counts are correct with Bulgaria .:)

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yess, after 18th July is possible to replace a athlete, but only in case of serious injury.

Hmm. It doesn't seem good for Denisa Alllertova who should be first alternate in women singles.