website statistics
Tennis ITF Australian Open 2022
Posted

ungit5Ic_x96.jpg

The government is arguing in court that Novak Djokovic should be deported from Australia as “he may risk lives and civil order by eroding regard for Covid rules and vaccinations”. NOT that he’s a threat to spread the virus. That he’ll spread dissent. ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?

ungit5Ic_x96.jpg

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke concedes the unvaccinated Djokovic entered Australia with a VALID medical exemption and poses a low risk of contracting the virus while in the country and passing it on to others. But now, they argue the tennis star could spread dissent.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Ah, and if this is true he is indeed a criminal- if I go to public events knowing that I am positive I'll get a jail sentence

202201102110_124821.png

BTW Rafa Nadal tested possitive on December 20, but he entered Australia 10 days later and its ok? What about 14 days caranteen?

Posted
26 minutes ago, Belle said:

Djokovic is an IDIOT!! Shame on you!! 

He is the only to blame. 

:wall:

How he is idiot when Australian Court said he done everything what was needed for entering country and he dont broke a single state act. 

Actually Australian Government is bunch of idiots who use all this situation for taking cheep political poens before the April elections. 

Its 21 centry and every person have a right to decide what to do with his own life. He decided to not take that vaccine. His decission and I respect it (even I personally disagree with him), but Aus Government must be clear and said much earlier,without vaccine noone can enter the country and all this shits wont happen. Period.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Monica never received justice, her attacker was free in Germany. If I remember correctly he either never did jail time or spent very little time in jail.

On that time Monica was Yugoslav citizen, so who care for some Yugoslavian athleet.  

Novak Đoković is athleet, not a criminal and he dont deserve all of this. I still can not believe that country like Australia do this, local minister is higher than Court. This is just LOL

Posted

Shame on you, Australian government!! 
Why are you treating him in a dirty way, like in a jail but without breakfast, money, bagage.. and deporting him now after the court has proved that he did everything what is necessary? Absolutely disgusting and unfair! You really can't stand him winning the 10th trophy? Just like Monika Seleš was eliminated 1994 by a crazy fan who stubbed her in back? Seems you can't allow some one from the Balkans, esp.from Serbia being the greatest of all time...

Or simply you are the victim of politic games when the current goverment is doing everything to not loose the next elections, after puting the state in 2 years long lockdown.. 
Shame on you forever!!

And by the way it is interesting that Novak is in campain against exploating litium in Serbia led by Australian company Rio Tinto. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Renata Voracova arrested now, after playing a warm-up tournament. You can only guess how many players (and regular people) had no problem with the exemptions, because they are not famous and can fly under the radar. Two-faced Australia now backtracking on their own absurd  rules and going full populism. If this was Russia, we know what internet and media would have been.

Novak Đoković, Li Na, Grigor Dimitrov, Pavel Levandovski, Maria Sharapova, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Agnieska Radwanska, Nikola Jokić, Janica Kostelić and so on, will never be on the same level with Andy Rodick, Andy Murray, Ronny O'Sullivan, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Bode Miller.... And only difference is their nationality. Marion Jones is great champion with a few wrong steps in career, but Suen Yang is satan himself.

Posted
7 hours ago, Belle said:

He is still the one to blame!! Get that vaccination for god sake. 

Why Muslim do not eat pork meat? 

I wonder, what will be international reactions if, for example, China did the same with Bode Miller. Long live democracy and hypocrisy