website statistics
Doping Cases and Bans in 2024
Posted
4 minutes ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

TMZ is a "non-specific molecule", the active principle is contained only in the drug, is not possible to assume in food contamination

WADA are going to have to be dissolved if they fell for China’s claim it was contaminated. 

Posted
1 minute ago, bestmen said:

Its not the fault of WADA just some countries didn't finish paying the amount of deal, things are perfect with onces who did  :lol:

WADA have covered it up - with assistance of FINA who are well known to be very close to the Chinese regime. 

Posted
1 hour ago, TeamGB said:

The think that frustrates me the most is that is has been swept under the rug for so long. I'm sure that many of the Chinese swimmers are clean, and the progression shown by Chinese swimming/swimmers is not improbable, but now that this has happened the perception of many swimmers may have been tarnished (unfairly or not). 

The fact that it took 3 years for this information to come out indicates some dodgy business going on, and the consequences could be dire and should hopefully stir some debate into large scale doping in sport, where I feel the focus has been on Russia for too long.

WADA’s head could be arrested in the USA.

Posted
2 hours ago, Dragon said:

Just talked to a contact at ARD. They say it's probable the two stories are somehow connected but also say that the story about the Chinese relay team being stripped of gold is nonsense. Somebody added 2 and 2 together and got 22 as an answer to the sum.

If the Russia story showed anything it’s very hard to strip medals without a positive test. CAS loves giving medals back to dopers. 

Chelsea star Mykhailo Mudryk is one of 192 sportspeople from Ukraine who have called on French President Emmanuel Macron to ban Russian athletes from the Paris Olympics.

https://www.espn.co.uk/olympics/story/_/id/39271621/ukrainian-athletes-ask-france-ban-russia-2024-olympics

Ukraine are boycotting if it’s not accepted. 

Edited by Orangehair43

Doping Cases and Bans in 2023
Posted (edited)

A male British and a Swiss athlete (Gender not stated) set to be charged soon. 

I know one male British athlete who had the same coach as Okagbare and a Swiss athlete who part of that group. 

Edited by Orangehair43