Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• And before the Turkish empire it was another. And before that yet another. And yet another. And yet another. Always a good illustration of the never-ending killing of each other in especially that region. "The god in my stories is better, so we need to kill you and everyone around you" often being a central theme.     In short, nobody 'deserves' to be there (or anywhere in the world, for that matter) and definitely nobody right now can genuinely claim the land on historical grounds or anything (which apparently people often do), unless they're a proven descendant of the first cavemen and hunter-gatherers and such coming from Africa tens of thousands of years ago.
    • Btw.  You should know that palestine is a made up country.   It never existed in history.  Before israel was awarded the land it was the British empire.  And before that the Turkish empire.    And you can google to see who was there before the turks.  But it was never palestine.   The people are Jordanian that Yasser Arafat took from Jordan because the king was killing them.   So if you're looking for a home, I would go to Jordan.   And Gaza was taken from Egypt in 1967.   Yet when sinai was given back, they never wanted Gaza.  I WONDER WHY!   so keep talking about a made up country that doesn't actually exist   Can wait to see your well thought and coherent response
    • It was.  Lately is just tears of people who hate that we kill all their idols like Sinwar and Nasrallah.    It's surprisingly nutritious 
    • Algeria is third world.  Unless you lied about that as well and you don't actually live there.  Though I dont know why would someone pretend they live in that forgotten hell hole
    • You are speaking like an imbecile in a forum in online, its not your grocery store or mosque in your third world village.   We have an identity.   I wouldn't expect you to know it.  But I'm happy to see you be miserable since we are killing each terrorist one by one. Just big red marks on the year book.    Keep going.  It's a boring time on an olympic games forum.   It's very amusing.    
    • I don't think dropping a bomb in the center of London would be beneficial to their position on the stage of global sports, but hey, who knows  
    • Not typical a sport news, but worth to mention. Konrad Bukowiecki and Natalia Kaczmarek did married today. From now officialy Natalia will change her surname to Bukowiecka, she will not follow her team mates and will not have double surname     
    • Hurricane helene is coming , let's hide behind Nitraria  Only smart one will understand what i mean 
    • Momy france gave us nucleair bombs to exchange with capuccino in starbucks