website statistics

Ice Hockey IIHF World Championships 2017

hckošice

Il y a 20 heures , hckosice a déclaré:

Mens

Under 18 Division I Group A World Championships 2017 in Bled (SLO)

Day 4 Schedule (11th April 2017)

GMT +2

20:00  France vs Norway

Livestream

If we win tonight in RT, we will be defintly be promoted which - I'm almost sure - will be the first time an Usomething french team will be paying in an elite division :beer:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

If we win tonight in RT, we will be defintly be promoted which - I'm almost sure - will be the first time an Usomething french team will be paying in an elite division :beer:

Yes until now the only french team who has ever played the top dividion (except the mens team ofc) was the womens U18 last year. Hopefully your youngs will do it this time.

:fingers:  Allez les Bleuets !

il y a 3 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

Yes until now the only french team who has ever played the top dividion (except the mens team ofc) was the womens U18 last year. Hopefully your youngs will do it this time.

:fingers:  Allez les Bleuets !

Merci :hatoff:

7 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Merci :hatoff:

you´re welcome.

btw whats the current situation about the upcomming worlds in Paris and Cologne. Do you notice some increasing interest in the public or eventually a bigger medialisation in France ? or it is still the same. I heard that many famous persons were invited to promote the event, also there a special ice rink with WCH logo build on the Eiffel Tower. si I´m interested to know if it helped to popularize more the event in France.

Il y a 1 heure , hckosice a déclaré:

you´re welcome.

btw whats the current situation about the upcomming worlds in Paris and Cologne. Do you notice some increasing interest in the public or eventually a bigger medialisation in France ? or it is still the same. I heard that many famous persons were invited to promote the event, also there a special ice rink with WCH logo build on the Eiffel Tower. si I´m interested to know if it helped to popularize more the event in France.

I could ask any of my friend that currently lives in Paris and who are not into sports and I'm pretty certain they wouldn't know that the thing is coming in just a few weeks. I don't think the general audience will care, the small - but growing - hockey fan base will turn in, no doubt about that, the level of awareness among the general sport audience will grow a lot (myself included :p). But i think the general public will mostly don't bother.

BTW, I still think the federation has done an goob job trying to promote the event to a more general audeince (considering its size and where the sport stands in the country at the moment), We had the Astérix thing, the temporary rinks thing at the eiffel tower and the Paris City Hall, they managed to reach a very large panel of national sport figures, etc. BUT,  we are coming from a very long way (from pretty much nowhere actually). Babysteps.

Being in full political campaign doesn't help either

PS: 1-0 :d

PS2: fuck.

Edited by De_Gambassi

22 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

I could ask any of my friend that currently lives in Paris and who are not into sports and I'm pretty certain they wouldn't know that the thing is coming in just a few weeks. I don't think the general audience will care, the small - but growing - hockey fan base will turn in, no doubt about that, the level of awareness among the general sport audience will grow a lot (myself included :p). But i think the general public will mostly don't bother.

BTW, I still think the federation has done an goob job trying to promote the event to a more general audeince (considering its size and where the sport stands in the country at the moment), We had the Astérix thing, the temporary rinks thing at the eiffel tower and the Paris City Hall, they managed to reach a very large panel of national sport figures, etc. BUT,  we are coming from a very long way (from pretty much nowhere actually). Babysteps.

Being in full political campaign doesn't help either

PS: 1-0 :d

PS2: fuck.

Yep, I see.

Well, I agree, your federation is doing one great job.

I follow a bit closely your hockey now for a while, and since your federation did left the french ice sport federation and became independent, your hockey began to really flourish. I see it year after year (even if the last one wasn´t very great tho :p:d) but still. amazing job.

This is a long time I haven´t see so many atractive ideas and promo actions for a world championship than your federation is doing for this one. Hopefully the interest will rise more when the day D will get closer and Team France will do well in the tourney, this might be a huge boost for ice hockey in France, I sincerely hope French hockey will use this big opportunity.

2:1 after 40 min. looks good  :thumbup: just the guys must avoid these dumb penalities

MEN'S

DIVISION III

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

H+1CzrtYaQ9KwAAACV0RVh0ZGF0ZTpjcmVhdGUAM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 2

Group A
Bosnia and Herzegovina BIH.gif 0 - 5 TPE.gif Chinese Taipei
Forfeited
April 11th 2017, h. 10:00, Winter Sports Palace, Sofia

Hong Kong HKG.gif 3 - 10 BUL.gif Bulgaria
Period-by-Period: 2-4, 1-2, 0-4
April 11th 2017, h. 20:00, Winter Sports Palace, Sofia

Group A Provisional Standing After Day 2

Nation
P
W(OTW)
L(OTL)
GF
GA
+/-
Pt.
BUL.gif Bulgaria
3(0)
0(0)
+15
TPE.gif Chinese Taipei
1(0)
1(0)
+2
HKG.gif Hong Kong
1(0)
1(0)
BIH.gif Bosnia and Herz.
0(0)
3(0)

Group B

Luxembourg LUX.gif 6 - 4 GEO.gif Georgia
Period-by-Period: 1-1, 3-1, 2-2
April 10th 2017, h. 13:00, Winter Sports Palace, Sofia

United Arab Emirates UAE.gif 0 - 8 RSA.gif South Africa
Period-by-Period: 0-1, 0-4, 0-3
April 10th 2017, h. 16:30, Winter Sports Palace, Sofia

Group B Provisional Standing After Day 2

Nation
P
W(OTW)
L(OTL)
GF
GA
+/-
Pt.
LUX.gif Luxembourg
2(0)
0(0)
+19
GEO.gif Georgia
1(0)
1(0)
RSA.gif South Africa
1(0)
1(0)
+7
UAE.gif United Arab Emirat.
0(0)
2(0)

il y a 1 minute, hckosice a déclaré:

Yep, I see.

Well, I agree, your federation is doing one great job.

I follow a bit closely your hockey now for a while, and since your federation did left the french ice sport federation and became independent, your hockey began to really flourish. I see it year after year (even if the last one wasn´t very great tho :p:d) but still. amazing job.

This is a long time I haven´t see so many atractive ideas and promo actions for a world championship than your federation is doing for this one. Hopefully the interest will rise more when the day D will get closer and Team France will do well in the tourney, this might be a huge boost for ice hockey in France, I sincerely hope French hockey will use this big opportunity.

Ah I see, you know your french hockey history quite well :d. Yeah, the split was a blessing not in disguise. It was very much needed, and turn out to be very succesfull (note to any italian hockey fans reading that, do it, trus us for once, it does work).

I'm usually very, very critical when it comes to how sports federations work in this country, but the FFHG has mostly been a very welcomed nice exception.