Quasit

The most elaborate answer we've had so far and it was only for 200 points. :d

Pts. 200

Which refers to a mathematic principal?

A: Circle leaf            B: Triangle stem         
  C: Square root               D: Rectangle flower
Question by OlympicIRL

♦                 P t s .  2 0 0                 

That's actually a bit of a tricky one! Chauffeuring people around on Fridays only might make one end up with a small lack of experience, but surely a steady once a week drive is enough to be alright. A Wednesday coachman...hello, it's 2021. 

I am a tiny bit doubting between A and D. I'm going for D though: I see how the people go to church on Sunday here and they drive like absolute whack jobs, you risk your life by getting in their way! D, Sunday driver.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yeah, the other three have not really become well-known sayings as far as I know.

Pts. 300

Who needs more practice with their vehicle?

A: Monday motorist            B: Wednesday coachman
  C: Friday chauffeur            D: Sunday driver

♦                 P t s .  3 0 0                 

Joe Diden, Donald Nrump, Barack Obama, George Sush....I mean, one fits, but that's about it. I don't recall Nauru winning a FIFA World Cup recently, whereas I don't know the names of many Shakespeare plays at all. B it is, months of the year!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And with that, the 20 minute video with background music has already ended :yikes: 

Yes. :d

Pts. 500

What does the acronym "JFMAMJJASOND" stand for?

A: 20th century US Presidents    B: Months of the year
  C: Shakespeare plays   D: FIFA World Cup winners      

♦                 P t s .  5 0 0                 

@heywoodu

As far as the music goes, you have to repeat that yourself now. Studio technology is not that advanced here yet. :p

Meanwhile, you're going to guarantee yourself a thousand points if you successfully answer this question correctly.

Lights-Q1-5

Pts. 1,000

Which English philosopher served as Lord Chancellor from 1617 to 1621?

A: Julius Ham   B: Francis Bacon
  C: Dominic Gammon                   D: Lawrence Pork-Scratchings 

Ha, only when seeing answer D did I realize these might not all be real names! Julius doesn't really sound like a 17th century British name, Dominic Gammon doesn't ring a bell in the slightest. I think I've heard Francis Bacon be mentioned in the 'Stuff You Missed In History' podcast, but I might be wrong. Still, I am going for B, Francis Bacon, at the risk of looking like a complete fool for possibly choosing a meaty yet fake name.