website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 14

I’m at the climbing and I must admit the Japanese climber looks different gravy (from my newbie eyes) but the gap is very tight at the top between the first 3 given how the scoring for the lead works.

hamish did brilliantly and had many almost moments to have his score right up there with the leaders…

tense times

Predictions for the women’s 4x4 team in the final? Can we change all 4… I’ll go with

amber lavaia Vicky and nicole although Hannah Kelly has done her best to be in contention after a sub 51 split today 

If Thiam doesn't improve with her 3rd throw (BIG if), the gap will be 7.2 seconds. Gap between their PBs is 6.2 seconds. So not quite over, but a big, big ask.

11 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

If Thiam doesn't improve with her 3rd throw (BIG if), the gap will be 7.2 seconds. Gap between their PBs is 6.2 seconds. So not quite over, but a big, big ask.

Ugh no, 8.2 seconds. OK, just about over then.

1 hour ago, RussB said:

I’m at the climbing and I must admit the Japanese climber looks different gravy (from my newbie eyes) but the gap is very tight at the top between the first 3 given how the scoring for the lead works.

hamish did brilliantly and had many almost moments to have his score right up there with the leaders…

tense times

You lucky bugger!!!! GO RUN ON THE STAGE AND HUG HIM!!