website statistics

2024 Olympics - Day 1 (July 27)

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Normally not, but with an athlete with as big of a schedule with her it all adds up. 

McIntosh isn’t even that big of an upgrade on MSH.

Yeah, that's actually the question mark in my mind is whether she has the sprint speed

I guess we'll find out

44 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Women's soccer team deducted 6 points, all but confirms they are out of the tournament

If that puts it to bed, I'll take it. FIFA had to hit them hard. Can't do that crap at the Olympic games. They get to finish out their pool games, and maybe we should appreciate that

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Knox is our weakest, and third is the perfect spot for him. Acevedo has the potential to be under 48

This is how our biathlon relays typically do it. Strongest two up front, weakest at three, next weakest at four. Hope they can hang around the first two legs and it lights a fire under those in the back half

9 minutes ago, JockCartier said:

This is how our biathlon relays typically do it. Strongest two up front, weakest at three, next weakest at four. Hope they can hang around the first two legs and it lights a fire under those in the back half

If Chalmers didn't swim out of his mind on the last leg in Tokyo, Canada would have snagged a surprise bronze. Different guys, but hope they can compete.

Edited by orangeman

Just now, orangeman said:

If Chalmers didn't swim out of his mind on the last leg in Tokyo, Canada would have snagged a surprise bronze. Different guys, but hope they can compete.

Chalmers always swims out of his mind on relays. That's just something you got to take into account for every time.

8 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Chalmers always swims out of his mind on relays. That's just something you got to take into account for every time.

Something about relays just do it for certain people. Seen a lot of 4x400 on the track where a guy that can barely crack 47 seconds individually, but give him a baton and he runs 44's